This smoothie is one of my all time favorite smoothies. Cherry Blueberry Smoothie is the perfect mix of sweet and sour cherries to give this drink a tang of healthy goodness. Add plump ripe blueberries and enjoy a fresh good-for-you treat that tastes great.
Enjoy this smoothie all year-long by using quality frozen fruit. Fruit is frozen at its peak ripeness locking in essential vitamins, minerals and flavor. You will feel like it’s summer time every time you take a sip.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup tart red cherry juice
- 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Puree on medium speed until all ingredients are well blended.
- Enjoy a quick break because you deserve it.
Find more recipes that you can try today.